Surety Bonds

Encroachment Permit Bond

Encroachment Permit Bonds are needed any time work is conducted within the city right-of-way (street, gutter, sidewalk, etc.(or when work may cause possible damage to the city right-of-way such as heavy machinery or concrete passing over the sidewalk (driveway installations, pool installations, etc.)
Nation’s Surety has the expertise to advise you when shopping for an Encroachment Permit Bond. Let us help you. Apply now online, or call to speak to one of our bonding specialists at 760-747-8175.


STATESelect a state below and proceeed to next step.


BOND TYPESelect a bond from the list below and proceed to the final step.


APPLYYou can now start applying online for the surety bond you need.