Surety Bonds

Personal Care Assistant Bond

A new bill in the State of Minnesota (HB 1362) requires Personal Care Assistants to register with the Department of Health and Health Care.  They must also be employed by a qualified Personal Care Assistant Provider Agency. That agency must have a surety bond in the amount equal to the lessor of $50,000 or 10% of the agency's payments from Medicaid in the preceding year.  The agency must also obtain a $20,000 fidelity bond as required by HB 1362. We can also quote you for the fidelity bond with this same application.


STATESelect a state below and proceeed to next step.


BOND TYPESelect a bond from the list below and proceed to the final step.


APPLYYou can now start applying online for the surety bond you need.